Status
Not open for further replies.

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
Hi all. I've tried everything I know to do, but I can't seem to resolve this issue. FWIW, I did not have this problem with "my" (company's) old computer running XP with IE 7 or 8(?); the issue seems to be happening with "my" new computer running Win 7 / IE 10.

I just tried using "Manage Attachments" even in this new thread with the same result. Once I click Manage Attachments I get the File Upload Manager and it shows previous photos I uploaded, each with its checkbox. I click "Add Files" to upload more images and Browse to the file on my hard drive or other source (I've tried many!). I double click the file to put its path in the window. Then when I click on "Upload" I get the "in process" swirling circle, but it never seems to complete the process. I can't do anything different in Manage Attachments except close it. And of course, the new image file never uploaded. I've even tried uploading images I successfully uploaded before (different filename) but again...nada. These are all jpeg images and none are larger than 1MB, most 200KB or less.

What am I missing here? I'm hoping it's something as simple as an "Internet Option" setting or such that I missed.

TIA for any suggestions and BRgds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)