Can't watch a Video On Demand 3d movie.

ouch1234

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 19, 2010
Norman, Ok
Let me start out saying I do Have a 3d HDTV. Mitsubishi WD-73837, and have watched many Blu-Ray 3D movies. We were going to rent Shark Night 3D on VOD this evening, but I get a error message 465 ( Your TV is not compatible with this 3D event) Anyone know why I can't watch it? I have no problem watching other VOD movies.

How is your receiver hooked into your tv? I had mine hooked into a google revue unit and then to an hd splitter for my computer room too ,then to an a/v receiver, then to the tv. I had the same thing come up on my tv when I tried to watch Capt. America in 3-D.
I had to plug the receiver straight to my a/v receiver then to the tv and the message went away. I was able to watch the movie.

Are you sure this is not an incompatibility between side-by-side 3D and Mits checkerboard 3D DLP? I have a Samsung DLP, which would need the checkerboard--I'm just not ready to pay for a Mits converter and then adapt it.

-Ken

Are you sure this is not an incompatibility between side-by-side 3D and Mits checkerboard 3D DLP? I have a Samsung DLP, which would need the checkerboard--I'm just not ready to pay for a Mits converter and then adapt it.

-Ken
Yes ..this was my problem. Stupid me didn't have my 3d converter hooked up through my 722. so it wouldn't recognize it. I just had the 3D converter ran through my blu-ray player.

I was like you Kklare. I ended up buying my 3DC-1000 Kiton Amazon. It was on sale for $215.00. This was the cheapest that I ever saw one...so I bought it. I buy most of my Blu-ray 3d movies on Ebay and let everyone in the house watch them, and then sell them back on Ebay. I actually made a profit on some of them , and lost a few dollars on others. Hastings rents a few 3D movies, but I still scratch my head a little if it was really worth the $215.00 since there isn't a huge selection of 3D movies yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)