Caprica -- *** Series Cancelled ***

Too slow?? They couldn't have been watching the same episode we were then, I agree...they must've been texting the whole time. :D

The pace really only slowed down in one part, and that was for some character development and staging another plotline. Otherwise, I thought it moved along quite well...

Daniels last word was funny. :D

Attachments

• Zoe's Dog.jpg
    Zoe's Dog.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
And most predictable. Wife and I are so bored with this show. If we didn't watch BSG I'm not sure we'd have gotten more than 2-3 episodes in. They need to fast forward to the first war or something.

I can barely deal with this "no where train". Funny, I WANT to like it, I keep watching. But no joy. Thank goodness next week is season finale (maybe series?).

Last edited:
Next week is the Season Finale ? This show is dragging and dragging.It's NOT going anyplace.It's no further along in the plot than it was 2 weeks ago.I can do without all this hollow vitrual reality stuff.I can't stand much more of this.

I agree. It is slow, but I do like it. And yes, much better than SGU.

I'll be looking forward to Caprica's 2nd half, that's for sure, whereas I'm ambivalent about SGU's return. They bought themselves 4 more hours from me after their season finale (when was that, 6 months ago?), but if they don't pick up the pace, that timer's toast.

As for Caprica...I like it too.

The Outcasts

TBS cancels 'Lopez Tonight'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)