Captive Works 600

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

fta_8180

Original poster
Feb 15, 2006
My First post so be patient, maybe this is too much info but here goes...

I just got a captive works 600s and like everybody is saying it's a user friendly receiver to wrok with.
My Setup is as follows...
18" dish with dual LNB pointing to the 119.
Special bracket that screws onto the the 119 and points a second LNB in the 110 direction (no need for 2 dishes on the house)
I have the 119 RG6 cable going to LNB1 on a diseq switch and a RG6 cable going from the 110 to LNB2 on the diseq switch. Then from the diseq switch to the Captive works 600 reciever.
Software version in 1.48 on the CW with the channel patch installed

On this same setup I have the 119 and the 110 going through a switch to a DP 301-13 atmega128 running in the basement with no problems and no channels missing!

But with the FTA I'm missing quite a few channels from the 110 bird (e.g. 175-BOOM) It either says "scrambled channel" or "Signal is weak". All of the "missing" channels is from the 110 bird.
I know the signal can't be weak because I'm able to get it from the DP301-13 in the basement.

Anyone having the same problem or have any suggestions to try to fix this...

fta_8180 said:
On this same setup I have the 119 and the 110 going through a switch to a DP 301-13 atmega128 running in the basement with no problems and no channels missing!

Tsk, tsk...

Anyone having the same problem or have any suggestions to try to fix this...

no we aren't...and why you might ask?

BECAUSE WE AIN'T TRYING TO F**KING STEAL SERVICE

This is one of the most blatent hack posts I've seen in a while. Why dont you just put the subject of "I'm an idiot and I steal Dish Network...Please ban me Iceberg"

CLOSED
BANNED...that makes 33 now
DONE

(dipshit)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)