Carbon UI for Hopper2000

"Offering?" "Forcing" is more like it.

Count your blessings and don't bring it down upon yourself. If I could dump it and go back to the previous software, I would.

"Offering?" "Forcing" is more like it.

Count your blessings and don't bring it down upon yourself. If I could dump it and go back to the previous software, I would.
I installed a lot of receivers with CUI, I don't have any problems, most of the slowness is worn out hard drive

Boot recovery, changing hard drive, sleep mode, just about everything

WOW, if a boot recovery didn't get it then it must not be there. Did the boot recovery finish? I noticed that lately the boot recovery takes a very long time but does eventually finish with the latest production software.

WOW, if a boot recovery didn't get it then it must not be there. Did the boot recovery finish? I noticed that lately the boot recovery takes a very long time but does eventually finish with the latest production software.
Maybe no more CUI for H2000, thanks for your help

Maybe no more CUI for H2000, thanks for your help

You're welcome. I can't see Dish doing that because if they did then customers with multiple Hopper 1's and 2's won't be able to share recordings between receivers, etc. That would be a mess.

One more thing you might try if you haven't. If you have another Hopper 1 or 2 then you might try connecting them on a MoCA network. The one with the old software might download the update from the CUI one.

I have to download a Hopper 1 in the next couple of days and I'll let you know what software it takes. We're on eastern arc 61.5 and 72 here but if it's still on this arc then it should still be on the western arc too.

Good luck.

Reactions: trojan67

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)