Carbon UI Suggestions Thread

Its there, after you select your search result you'll see a selection of "record when availible"
Well that creates a timer with a long alpha/numeric number then a colon and the game title. If you check the timer schedule then it shows nothing set to record. However, if you search for "Arkansas Razorbacks", for example, then it breaks out all the different sports they are playing. I selected the men's basketball and it gives an option to "Record All Games"!

But it looks like you have to set a timer for each individual sport. No way to record all games for whatever sport season it is.

I have all recordings organized into folders. Would be nice to see an all recordings view as well for just browsing everything without having to look in each folder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just updated to CarbonUI for first time. One suggestion I would recommend is having a way to sort recording by - NEW. This way all your new recordings are at the top of your recording list along with the current Sort by Date and A-Z.

Reactions: peggy97850
Make the HopView Multichannel useful, either give us UI access to switch to stations we care about (subscribed to) or have scheduled time frames listed in the UI, as suggested previously in other posts about this subject.

Something I've noticed is that when you delete an entire folder of your recordings there is no verification that you truly want to delete the folder or multiple episodes of a show at once. This can be dangerous if you accidentally delete something. There should be "Do you wish to delete this folder?"
... Think of kids playing with remote.

Just updated to CarbonUI for first time. One suggestion I would recommend is having a way to sort recording by - NEW. This way all your new recordings are at the top of your recording list along with the current Sort by Date and A-Z.
I'm not sure I understand - what would be the difference between "sort by date" and "sort by new"? I thought that date sort put the new first?

Does this only work on the H3 and not an HWS w/Carbon UI? I can't find this....
I checked on the Hopper with Sling as well and didn't see it. Must be an option added in the Hopper 3 software that we don't have (yet).

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

In the "Home" screen there is an item called "My Recordings" - it shows programs from both the Hopper and the external hard drive. I would really love to have that "unified" kind of view available in the normal DVR view.