Careful Guys!!

Just be sure to bash with your real name attached - then it's all good :).

"Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing your true identity."

Now we know the real reason we had those "My name is George Bush, and I approved this message".

Shawn

What if your "annoying" someone else tha does not have a particular name listed? Do nicknames and screen names count? What would really count as annoying? Can someone actually sue or does this only benefit the government in that they can fine and imprison?

Although I think the law is silly, if you can't tell someone what you really think to their face you should at least be man or woman enough to do it with your real name attached via email, blog, or web posting. Have some guts if you are being truthfull, stop trying to hide. If you don't have anything to hide, then this won't apply to you!

After the first few paragraphs I skimmed, but how in the world would they possibly enforce this? That's the real absurd part of it to me...

Purogamer said:
After the first few paragraphs I skimmed, but how in the world would they possibly enforce this? That's the real absurd part of it to me...

The Fed's & Corporations with DEEP POCKETS and "Untouchable Lawyers" can have just about ANY LAW, no matter how vague, enforced! IMHO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts