Caught a floating ball of light on my Sony HDR-HC1

seandudley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 30, 2004
Loudon, Tennessee
I thought some here might be interested in this. I caught a couple of floating balls of light on my Sony HD Camcorder (the HDR-HC1) a couple of months ago. (It was shot in infrared mode. I had my camera modified so I can shoot infrared mode any time, day or nite.) This footage was taken in a very haunted house. I have cropped out the non-relevent parts of the frame. (But since this was taken in high definition, even though this just showed up in about 1/6th of the frame on the camera, it still has good resolution.) Anyone interested can view it at http://www.friendly-ghosts.com. It is at the very bottom of the page. (Note, this can't be dust, a bug, etc. If you figure the speed the ball of light is moving, it is moving at about 42 mph. This is much faster than a small bug could move, and there would have to be a 42 mph wind in the room for it to be dust, and it was completely still. The house didn't even have airconditioning, so no possible breeze from that, either (and all windows were closed, and door to the room was closed).

Correct, that house doesn't have air conditioning. It is a very small house, 2 bedrooms, one kitchen, one bathroom, one main room. It did have fans (which were not on in the room).

Last edited:
I didn't, I had no idea. I just set the camera up in infrared mode hoping to catch something, and upon playback saw it. Paranormal things seem to show up in the infrared when they can't been seen by the human eye many times. In the same house I have recorded about 40 good quality spirit voices which are also on the page I posted. Didn't know I got those, either, until I played back and got answers to my questions, and spirit conversations, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)