CBS affiliates on FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just checked IA6 and notice that on the lower frequencies there are 2 CBS-HD channels in-the-clear, can anyone get those?

Mark2074 said:
I just checked IA6 and notice that on the lower frequencies there are 2 CBS-HD channels in-the-clear, can anyone get those?

Yes, but you'll need a c-band dish. UPN is also there.

cbs on gal 10

Hi
I asked how to get cbs on gal 10 before but didn't get an answer. Sorry, but I an going to ask one more time. Maybe I'll ask the right way this time. I have a Pansat 5000. I have scanned c10 a couple of times and cbs doesn't come up. I tried the tp on Lyngsat Is there another tp number I should be using. Thanks

I'm watching CBS right now. It's at about 68%. When it dips below 64% the picture starts breaking up a bit. Then again, we had some storms out here so that may have affected reception somewhat. If I didn't care about getting PBS on AMC3, I would get it in the high 70's. Just use the TP on Lyngsat and take your time nudging a bit for the signal.

Waters,

I am sorry your question did not get answered. Looks like it got tacked on to an old thread that strayed away from the original topic.

I don't know anything about the Pansat 5000, but I do know that different brands of receivers vary on the frequencies and symbol rates and sometimes receivers won't recognize the frequencies during a blind scan (sometimes referred to as smart scan). When that happens you have to make a manual entry. So zero in on G10 and get the strongest signal possible, then enter the following: FR 11986, FR 6510. Those are the numbers I get it on the Satworks. You might have to change the FR a few digits up or down to compensate for variance, but I do know that the SR is right. If you are successful you will get four channels, WVXF (CBS), WVGN (NBC), WPRU (ABC) and WSJP (WB/UPI). Let me know how you do. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts