CBS Cancels CSI: Miami and Two More Shows; Makes Way for Sophia Bush, Lucy Liu and More!

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Source

CSI: Miami, Unforgettable and A Gifted Man are no more. And Sophia Bush, Lucy Liu, Dennis Quaid, Brandon Routh and Michael Chiklis are coming to a TV near you!

CBS has decided on which shows will get pickups for the 2012-13 season, making a few surprising cuts, and adding a total of seven new series. Nothing's as surprisingly awesome, however, as A Gifted Man star Patrick Wilson's tweet about getting the axe…

Read more: CBS Cancels CSI: Miami and Two More Shows; Makes Way for Sophia Bush, Lucy Liu and More! - E! Online

Never liked GiFted man or Unforgettable. Two gimicky for my taste. The replaced the Boob Whisperer with the Gifted man. I could of preferred another season of Jenniffer Love Huge T*ts over the doc who sees ghosts.

I think that rules of Engagement is the sole CBS Show whose fate has not been announced. In fact it may be the last bubble show on any network. But it looks like CBS needs one more half hour to complete its schedule so the odds are good.

Last edited:
More than likely if Rules doesn't get a flat out cancellation, it will be a replacement for shows that don't make it like this year. So far, just from reading the brief promos for some of the new shows, I'm going to have way less timers next season.

S~

More than likely if Rules doesn't get a flat out cancellation, it will be a replacement for shows that don't make it like this year. So far, just from reading the brief promos for some of the new shows, I'm going to have way less timers next season.

S~
This, Unforgettable & 2 Broke Girls was my only adds last year, I have POI on EHDD but have yet to watch... The Voice gets the timer lost from CBS this fall.

S~

The other way around my friend. CBS seems to bea half hour short for the fall. that is wahy some sitethat runaway bride show from the other thread.s are predicting it will be back. Still it could be

The other way around my friend. CBS seems to bea half hour short for the fall. that is wahy some sitethat runaway bride show from the other thread.s are predicting it will be back. Still it could be

Nope. They have had the new comedy Partners planned for the 1/2 hour slot. ROE will only return if that show fails. 2 and-a-half Men moves to Thursday to fill the empty slot and strengthen that hour block with Partners filling out Monday comedy block. There is no open block for it. The only saving grace is it did do slightly better this year even though I thought the show was not as good as previous seasons.

Asked about it during the CBS schedule presentation, CBS' Nina Tassler said "We're still discussing, haven't made a decision yet".

S~

Last edited:
Well your prediction was right on the money Teachsac. Most of the speculation was that Partners might not make the fall schedule----and that Rules would but once again this show gets a short order and you win the prize. Since this is Scott's board i will let him tell you what you have won but I am sure it is something worth winning.

I do have info when it comes to CBS. I'm not counting ROE out quite yet. I'm not sure Partners will make it.

S~

I suppose that anything is possible----and that show has risen from the dead before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts