CBS from a few counties away??

Bond007

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2008
Orlando Fla
Crazy question...

Is there anyway, to say, tell my DVR Reciever and or satellite dish to pick up a local channel from a few counties away? For instance, I live in Orlando Fl, and for about 5 hours I would LOVE to watch CBS from Miami Fl. (The Fins and playing the Jets and CBS here in Orlando is bound by contract to show the Jags game, :mad: ).

I wasn't sure if this was at all possible, but, never hurts to ask those in the know, right!? :)

Thanks for any advice. :)

There is absolutely a way to do it. Do a search on "moving" and you'll see. However, it probably isn't worth it just to get 1 game. Now, if you'd be fine getting the other locals all the time then go for it.

Crazy question...

Is there anyway, to say, tell my DVR Reciever and or satellite dish to pick up a local channel from a few counties away? For instance, I live in Orlando Fl, and for about 5 hours I would LOVE to watch CBS from Miami Fl. (The Fins and playing the Jets and CBS here in Orlando is bound by contract to show the Jags game, :mad: ).

I wasn't sure if this was at all possible, but, never hurts to ask those in the know, right!? :)

Thanks for any advice. :)
Checked the NFL Tv market maps for Sunday's games. .... Tampa, West Palm and Ft Myers DMA's are getting NYJ/MIA.....Gainseville/ Orlando and JAX and on up the GA coats are stuck with JAX/BAL...
Link......NFL TV Distribution Maps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)