CBS gives full season orders to all four of its new dramas.

Good for me on Madam Secretary.
NCIS NOLA ,mmm still not sure if I´ll keep it.

Scorpion, crappy show but I still find myself watching it.
Stalker, I don´t watch.

NCIS NOLA is OK and Madam Secretary is excellent.

The other 2 are shows that I might watch but wouldn't miss if they were gone.

Sent from my 23-n010 using Tapatalk

I understand Mentalist will see it´s final (half season), when.. Thursdays. ? but Elementary´s back on Thursdays.
Well, we´ll see what CBS does with The Mentalist.

Ashton Kutcher Hints Charlie Sheen Will Return for Two and a Half Men's Series Finale https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ashton-kutcher-hints-charlie-sheen-return-two-half-183100803.html
Ashton Kutcher appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Friday, where he might've accidentally revealed a major Two and a Half Men spoiler.While discussing the upcoming series finale of the long-running CBS sitcom, Ellen DeGeneres asked whether former star Charlie Sheen would return. Caught off guard, Kutcher's mouth gaped open, he flailed his arms and shook his head in silence. Eventually, he pulled himself together enough to say this: "If you're working on the Warner Bros. lot, if there's sirens, come save me.""So Charlie comes back," DeGeneres needled. "I didn't say that. Did I say that?" Kutcher said, giggling. "If you smell something, I wasn't smoking it" he added.Sheen was an original cast member of Two and a Half Men who starred on the show until 2011, when his off-screen behavior got him fired and his character Charlie Harper met a gruesome end. Kutcher was then brought on to fill his spot.The Two and a Half Men series finale airs Thursday, Feb. 19 at 8:30/7:30c. Do you want Sheen to return?

Charlie Sheen likely returning to 'Two and a Half Men' http://www.newsday.com/entertainmen...n-will-return-to-two-and-a-half-men-1.9814131
Charlie Sheen — who was fired from "Two and a Half Men" four years ago after he turned into a drug-and-booze-fueled self-immolating fireball that scorched the showrunners, the show, CBS, Warner Bros., and any innocent bystander who happened to be within 100 yards of him — may well be set to return to the series finale on Feb. 19.Winning!Let's put it this way: Showrunner Chuck Lorre, who was also consumed at the time by the Sheen fireball, didn't rule out the possibility before TV writers at the "Men" session in Pasadena on Thursday. Ipso facto, Charlie will be back. Here's what Lorre said, as reported by Deadline's Lisa de Moraes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts