CBS-HD: NFL Pre-Season: Baltimore Ravens vs Philadelphia Eagles 8pm EST

Strange according to THEIR website they don't have any of their pre-season games listed as HD, I thought it was going to be FOx EDTV like last night or maybe they didn't list it as HD at all.

Thanks Sean, they need to update their schedule, on their schedule blue shows are standard and yellow shows are HDTV.

This game was broadcast in 1080i and it looked fantastic virtually -0- mosquito noise but you can tell some interlacing effects that you just don't see from ABC 720p broadcasts from time to time, nothing distracting however. I really thought the sharpness of this game was unreal, you could count blades of grass and beads of sweat from people/field off in the background... amazing.

I did have some "tearing" and some screen areas that weren't refreshing fast enough, so I switched to CBS in West Palm Beach, and was getting the same thing. 2nd Half was flawless though.

ZGame looked great here in NYC .....this is why CBS is way ahead of the pack when it comes to HD sports. You could just tell the difference. I'll be watching ESPNHD tonight to compare the Jets game to the game last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts