CBS Hopping

pjsjeep

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 22, 2008
Tuscaloosa AL
Anyone else’s CBS from last week(8 days) not hopping. My Sunday the 8th is not hopping. First week of new shows.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Anyone else’s CBS from last week(8 days) not hopping. My Sunday the 8th is not hopping. First week of new shows.

pjsjeep what is the oldest date of all your PTAT programs? For some reason all my PTATs for all four prime time networks programs only go back to 10 Nov in my Hopper 3. Should be 9 Nov. I have my PTAT keep recordings set for 8 days. Same thing for my 2nd Hopper 3 too. Wonder why both of my Hopper 3's PTAT programs only go back 7 days. Any one else Hopper PTAT recordings only go back 7 days instead of 8 days?

pjsjeep what is the oldest date of all your PTAT programs? For some reason all my PTATs for all four prime time networks programs only go back to 10 Nov in my Hopper 3. Should be 9 Nov. I have my PTAT keep recordings set for 8 days. Same thing for my 2nd Hopper 3 too. Wonder why both of my Hopper 3's PTAT programs only go back 7 days. Any one else Hopper PTAT recordings only go back 7 days instead of 8 days?

Unfortunately I deleted my PTAT files prior to trying to watch them. I save all the ones we watch....right now the oldest in the PTAT is the 10th. And it’s a Fox show, waiting to se if hops tomorrow...

Reactions: charlesrshell
Unfortunately I deleted my PTAT files prior to trying to watch them. I save all the ones we watch....right now the oldest in the PTAT is the 10th. And it’s a Fox show, waiting to se if hops tomorrow...

What is the CBS program that Auto Hop is not there in your original post #1?

NCIS LA. And. NOL.

Those two programs are auto hopped for me. It is odd that my H3 timers aren't set to protect them, but when I looked at them on my external hard drive where I moved them, they are protected. I'm the only person in the house, so Dish software must be responsible for changing them to protected status.

It is odd that my H3 timers aren't set to protect them, but when I looked at them on my external hard drive where I moved them, they are protected.

Aren't all programs protected on the EHD? I do remember that when I move them back to the internal disk, they become protected without explicit manual intervention.

Aren't all programs protected on the EHD? I do remember that when I move them back to the internal disk, they become protected without explicit manual intervention.
My previous programs on the EHD do not show protected status. Today, the two programs that I moved to the EHD yesterday no longer show protected status! So it's back to normal.

First I seldom watch anything in PTAT folder.
If I see something there that I care enough about to watch I save it to the regular folder so I don't have to worry about it being deleted until that little HDD fills up. That takes a month or 2.
Then if I am watching the new network shows I don't expect them to HOP. If they do I am pleasantly surprised.
I figure that is why I have my fast forward button.
Unfortunately my Roku channel will not allow me to fast forward through commercials. I can FF through the show to provide more leisurely time to enjoy the commercials.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts