CBS Nabs Drama Based On Stephen King Story As Put Pilot

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
In a competitive situation, CBS has landed The Things They Left Behind, a supernatural procedural drama based on Stephen King’s short story, from Seth Grahame-Smith, and Greg Berlanti. The project, produced by Warner Bros. TV and Berlanti’s studio-based Berlanti Prods., has received a put pilot from the network, which has had success with another drama adaptation of a work by King, summer series Under The Dome. Written by Grahame-Smith, The Things They Left Behind centers on an unlikely pair of investigators carrying out the unfinished business of the dead. Grahame-Smith and his producing partner David Katzenberg will executive produce through their KatzSmith banner, along with Berlanti Prods.’ Berlanti and Sarah Schechter.

deadline.com

Hopefully, it'll be better than "Dome". Dome jumped the shark for me in an episode earlier this summer when two of the teenage characters kept saying "I love you", "I don't love you". I didn't care. I bailed (thankfully) before the global warming episode.

Doesn´t sound like a show I´m interested in. At least CBS is trying something new, other than adding more flavors of NCIS and CSI.

Doesn´t sound like a show I´m interested in. At least CBS is trying something new, other than adding more flavors of NCIS and CSI.
Sounds like to me a Ghost version of CSI. If so I will pass. Can we please do ANYTHING ...besides procedural cop shows , even if they are with a supernatural twist?

Sounds like to me a Ghost version of CSI. If so I will pass. Can we please do ANYTHING ...besides procedural cop shows , even if they are with a supernatural twist?

I hear you, could be a mix of CSI, and those silly "reality" ghost hunters shows. But I agree, Have they run out of ideas, We´ve already seen so many cop shows in a wide array of colors and flavors, and cities represented, you name them, Law and Order, CSI, NCIS.
Today I watched an old episode of Marcus Welby M.D., a good drama show, family friendly, not related to crime or mystery and yet with a good and sound content.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)