CBS - NFL today

Status
Please reply by conversation.

realplaya3tn

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 25, 2005
I think that cbs has changed over to the widescreen HD format in their studio, i know that it wasn't like this a couple of weeks ago, i wonder if they are going to have games in real HD and not the crap they have been putting out, where it's better to watch the games in the SD channel instead of the cbs HD channel

well...the titans game in hd is crap like always, it's not even HD, o well, i guess i'll just watch the ravens game

i think cbs is transmitting the titans game in 480i or some crap like that, because that ravens and panthers game looks much much better , and if that's just 720p, then that titans game is in 480p or not even HD

The CBS telecast of the Tampa Bay/Bengals game is horrible. Looks like a poor quality SD broadcast, boxed with vertical black bars. Then you add the D* jittery HD signal, it really looks bad. Glad I have OTA set up and don't have to rely on the D* CBS local.

The FOX game of NY/Atlanta is great quality.

Hope that CBS game of NY/Miami is in real HD. I want to see Miami loose today, in real HD.

The CBS telecast of the Tampa Bay/Bengals game is horrible. Looks like a poor quality SD broadcast, boxed with vertical black bars. Then you add the D* jittery HD signal, it really looks bad. Glad I have OTA set up and don't have to rely on the D* CBS local.

The FOX game of NY/Atlanta is great quality.

Hope that CBS game of NY/Miami is in real HD. I want to see Miami loose today, in real HD.

TB and Cincy was not available in HD up here, neither were the Lions and Buffalo, thats the 1st time I hav e not had the Lions in HD in quite a while, but they normally are on FOX, today it was CBS so that probably is why.

Jimbo

TB and Cincy was not available in HD up here, neither were the Lions and Buffalo, thats the 1st time I hav e not had the Lions in HD in quite a while, but they normally are on FOX, today it was CBS so that probably is why.

Jimbo

Looks like FOX has more true HD games and does a lot better as far as PQ.

yea fox is great...HD looks ok on fox...still pixalating when there is a lot of movement

CBS should relinquish their rights to televising NFL Games. They only show 3 games per week in HD. What a p. o. c. network. They're an outright joke. C'mon CBS, spend some of that money from those horrible reality shows that the morons watch.

CBS should relinquish their rights to televising NFL Games. They only show 3 games per week in HD. What a p. o. c. network. They're an outright joke. C'mon CBS, spend some of that money from those horrible reality shows that the morons watch.

Hey now,
Thier College football looks very good.

I was listening to a local Sports Radio show on my way home from work and they were discussing the CBS lack of HD NFL games. They said that CBS decided not to invest in having all NFL games in HD, unlike Fox Sports. That's why CBS limits the games in HD.

I thought it was all about competition? So, I guess CBS is letting us know that they don't take the NFL that serious. It isn't as if they air NFL games 7 days a week and we are only looking at a 6-7 hour timeslot, right? Standard HD on a HDTV looks crappy!!!:eek:

As a die hard Charger fan, I'm completely dsigusted with CBS and their horrible presentation of NFL games. Not only is the video this horrible SD crap, their audio is full of pops and dropouts. I thought they were going to blow one of my speakers last week! The NFL should take away CBS's right to the rest of the season and give it to NBC. CBS, YOUR FIRED!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts