CBS on G10R

Status
Please reply by conversation.

phantomhu

Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
Hi, I am not sure if I can get CBS on G10R.

Also... I am using MultiStar MS 1000 receiver... is it good? I am kind of newbie in the area.

Thanks!

Thanks! :D

Do you know the setting for CBS channel? On my first day of setting up, I got CBS channel then next day I lost it... so wondering if receiver problem or other...

do you have any information about setting? like TP and SR value?

Very glad to find this site and get feedback fast ;)

can anyone answer his 2nd question about the receiver? I've heard the name but don't know what it matches up to :)

Thanks ;)

Basically I don't know whats the difference from various receivers, like pansat, coolsat, etc....

They can get better quality, or more signal sensitive?

The MultiStar MS 1000 is one of a series of "Blackbird" receivers that was produced to load Firmware we don't discuss here. However, they will work as FTA receivers. No "bells & whistles" like Blind Scan.

The symbol rate changed on the transponder that carries CBS. I discovered this when I did a blind search rescan. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find a network now carried that hadn't previously been carried on that satellite. :)

I think the Multistar is a Pansat 2500a/Fortec Ultra clone, much like mine.. mine is the Pantec MS (for Multistar)

BabaLouie said:
The symbol rate changed on the transponder that carries CBS. I discovered this when I did a blind search rescan. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find a network now carried that hadn't previously been carried on that satellite. :)

Do you happen to have the new symbol rate?

thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

viewsat fails new channel list d/lh

3500s Sat Setup!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)