CBS Orders 'CSI' Spinoff From Creator Anthony Zuiker

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The spinoff explores technology, as we know it, and how it has amplified human behavior to the point where faceless criminals are committing crimes at global proportions with a touch of a button. Avery Ryan, special agent in charge at the Cyber Crime Division of the FBI in Quantico, VA, is tasked to solve high-octane crimes that start in the mind, live on-line, and play out into the real world.

hollywoodreporter.com

:confused:

Why..................!!!!!! Why make another CSI? I mean honestly, a ton of people have jumped the ship on the original CSI. CBS needs to stop making new dramas and focus on the ones that they have right now. Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge CSI and NCIS fan but if they keep on making shows and letting them last only for one season without really promoting them, then they might as well turn into an all comedy network. They canceled CSI Miami and NY when they have a ton of more viewers than shows after them like Golden Boy, Hostages, and Intelligence (Great shows except for Hostages). Heck they even had more viewers than almost half of the other shows that were on at the time. Why didn't they promote Golden Boy and Intelligence better? They deserve/d so much better. Are they trying to kill off the generation of procedural dramas? Boy am I mad right now!!!

I agree with comments above, Hostages was a total failure, now Intelligence has covered that timeslot.
But I checked ratings for Monday, and CBS is still behind NBC (Blacklist or Olympics) and ABC (Castle), I´d say that should raise a flag with CBS.
Are they sure spinoffs are the way to go :rolleyes:

In other news, building upon the success of Captain Kangaroo, a new series was announced: CSI: Captain Green Jeans, the lost years.

I agree CSI NY should have been kept alive. The cast the accents and the scenery were all first class.

That was the very CSI show I hated the most. The N.Y. accents really grated on my nerves because they sounded so stereotyped. I've seen those type of New Yorkers in a dozen different movies. I liked CSI Miami and I used to like the original CSI, but now I don't watch any of these shows anymore.

CSI: Opinion

CSI Miami was the best looking of the lot.
And probably the worst written/cast/acted.
CSI NY was just a me-too show.
CSI Vegas has always been the best, and I stick with it.
If there was a scheduling conflict, I let the others go.

CSI Miami was the best looking of the lot.
And probably the worst written/cast/acted.
CSI NY was just a me-too show.
CSI Vegas has always been the best, and I stick with it.
If there was a scheduling conflict, I let the others go.

I agree on the part about acting. Horatio( David Caruso) the lead star on CSI Miami was a very bad actor. He started every show with a cheesy line. For example they found a body dead in the kitchen of a restaurant ,burnt beyond recognition and he would say: They all ways say if you can't stand the heat , stay out of the kitchen..............:D

Patricia Arquette To Topline ‘CSI’s Cyber Crime Spinoff

The untitled spinoff (aka CSI Cyber) centers on Avery Ryan (Arquette), Special Agent in Charge at the Cyber Crime Division of the FBI in Quantico, VA, who is tasked with solving high-octane crimes that start in the mind, live online, and play out into the real world.

deadline.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts