CBS Renews 18 Shows

I would be glad to see CSI-New York get the ax. I wanted it to go before they cancelled CSI-Miami. As for Golden Boy , Vegas, and Rules of Engagement, I say you could cancel all of them. Rules of Engagement I watch only when it comes on as a show filler,but I'm not that committed to it, since it is really silly. I wouldn't mind CBS ending the entire CSI genre. I think it has outlived it's use. How about trying some new kind of show ,besides detective/cop shows? CBS should already have a reputation for their high kill and murder rate of it's characters in it's shows.

I would be glad to see CSI-New York get the ax. I wanted it to go before they cancelled CSI-Miami. As for Golden Boy , Vegas, and Rules of Engagement, I say you could cancel all of them. Rules of Engagement I watch only when it comes on as a show filler,but I'm not that committed to it, since it is really silly. I wouldn't mind CBS ending the entire CSI genre. I think it has outlived it's use. How about trying some new kind of show ,besides detective/cop shows? CBS should already have a reputation for their high kill and murder rate of it's characters in it's shows.

I'll KEEP CSI NY, Thank You ...

The others you mentioned some will be canceled, if 2 get canceled, won't they keep or bring back Vegas and CSI NY ?

Shows renewed include Good Wife and Mentalist. That pretty much puts the nail in the coffin for CSI:NY and Vegas.

I agree that CSI:NY won't be renewed but the quoted article stated, "Among the returning dramas are the previously announced NCIS, television's #1 program and top drama for the fourth consecutive year, and the time period-winning CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION."

I agree that CSI:NY won't be renewed but the quoted article stated, "Among the returning dramas are the previously announced NCIS, television's #1 program and top drama for the fourth consecutive year, and the time period-winning CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION."

OK.

Huh? Not sure what CSI being renewed has to do with CSI: NY being left off the list. CSI: NY also wins its time, but more than likely it is gone. I purposely picked out Good Wife and Mentalist because they have been on the chopping block. Good wife got saved because of a multi-provider deal. Mentalist just got saved. Ratings since moving to Sundays has dropped significantly.

S~

Shows renewed include Good Wife and Mentalist. That pretty much puts the nail in the coffin for CSI:NY and Vegas.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...mike-molly-blue-bloods-renewed-by-cbs/175317/

S~

Vegas is a separate show. They weren't referring to the original Las Vegas CSI....

My post had nothing to do with the original CSI:Crime Scene Investigation. Vegas and Good Wife were on the chopping block with CSI: NY. Made in Jersey was cancelled early on. With the renewal of Good Wife and Mentalist, that pretty much puts the nail in the coffin for both Vegas and CSI: NY. CBS has three new scripted dramas ready for 2013. That would also mean they would probably also need one new comedy for Mondays. I also think Rules of Engagement will also be gone next year. There are your three cancelled scripted dramas: CSI: NY, Vegas, and Made in Jersey. Look for NCIS: Red and possibly a Beverly Hills Cop remake.

S~

My post had nothing to do with the original CSI:Crime Scene Investigation. Vegas and Good Wife were on the chopping block with CSI: NY. Made in Jersey was cancelled early on. With the renewal of Good Wife and Mentalist, that pretty much puts the nail in the coffin for both Vegas and CSI: NY. CBS has three new scripted dramas ready for 2013. That would also mean they would probably also need one new comedy for Mondays. I also think Rules of Engagement will also be gone next year. There are your three cancelled scripted dramas: CSI: NY, Vegas, and Made in Jersey. Look for NCIS: Red and possibly a Beverly Hills Cop remake.

S~

I will be sad to see CSI:NY go but with NCIS:Red coming on and other shows in the works I can see :)

I will be sad to see CSI:NY go but with NCIS:Red coming on and other shows in the works I can see :)
Red's fate won't be determined until May. The two-parter was pretty weak. Would need a major cast and character overhaul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)