CBS to Launch Retro Digital Channel Focused on Pop Culture, History

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's on 101w right now replacing TouchVision. See the usual forum for the specs. FatAir posted it, and I'm watching it now. Use WDJT-DT4 on TitanTV, as it's the guide and programming showing now.

so far only 4 markets

So far, the network has begun airing in New York (WCBS 2.2), Philadelphia (KYW 3.2), Denver (KCNC 4.2), and Weigel's WDJT 58.4 in Milwaukee.

It has yet to start in Los Angeles (KCBS 2.2), Chicago (WBBM 2.2), DFW (KTVT 11.2), the Bay Area (KPIX 5.2), Boston (WBZ 4.2), Detroit (WWJ 62.2), WCCO (Minneapolis-St. Paul 4-2), Miami-Fort Lauderdale (WFOR 4.2), Sacramento (KOVR 13.2), Pittsburgh (KDKA 2.2), and Baltimore (WJZ 13.2).

1st actual non O&O (or Weigel) affiliates signed...Bonten Media

in Tri CIties, TN (Bristol/Johnson City/Kingsport) and in Greenville, NC Live Well was replaced with "Decades"

WCYB 5-3 in TN
WCTI 12-2 in NC

KOVR 13.2 Sacramento has "Decades" up and running and it looks good. KPIX 5.2 San Francisco is labeled as "Decades" in the PSIP info, but they haven't added the feed yet. We're still seeing black screen.

Last night on NCIS I noticed digital break up on 11-1 I don't know if it was because of 11-2 "Decades" but strongly suspect it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)