Cctv

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there is not a lot of discussion about CCTV here, I do see more discussion than other named forums. I would probably use it. But then I could see the forum becoming less technical and more of "SatelliteGuys Funniest Videos" show. At any rate I think we could try it. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
It may be better to couch it as a Security DVR Forum to quash discussion of standalone web cams and China Central Television.

There are several forums dedicated to security camera systems and probably more than a few sub-forums of home automation forums.

Harshness could be on to something call it a security DVR forum. I get asked questions about how this stuff works all the time by people. For example is a 800 TVL camera better than a 1000 tvl. Whats difference between AHD vs TVI dvr?

It may be better to couch it as a Security DVR Forum to quash discussion of standalone web cams and China Central Television.

There are several forums dedicated to security camera systems and probably more than a few sub-forums of home automation forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)