CE FOR 10/7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You mean is a CE scheduled? If so, there is one "expected" for tonight and tomorrow night for the HR20, 21,22,23,24 and the H21, 22, 23, 24, 25.

Sorry for being away (worked last night & took a nap after being up 26 hours) I'll be at a game tonight so hopefully Jason will get the notes up asap... :)
Dont be sorry you need your rest and have fun at the game tonight :)

Hmmm, CE taking a long time to start the D/L, looking for new software, went from 04A8 (I think) to 0565 and loading fine now, took about 3 minutes before it would move off of 0, so be patient.

It's was 0561 last week mine found the National one waited a few minutes and try it again.

Chris

My H25-500 got 0565 in about 20 minutes. My HR24-500 seems to be going much faster than that (70% after just a couple of minutes.) First CE for both of these boxes - the H25 is running like a champ already with no wiped Guide or additional download. Will see what the HR24 does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)