CE for 8/8 weekend !

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Can any of you higher ups see ahead of time if D* is doing the CE for the HR44's this week and what the version number is ?
Last weeks was a HUGE difference, so I knew there was a chance of issues, and there were, I would like to make progress this week with one that works much better (than 917).

Back to d* after about a year on dish...(i may have gotten the best comeback offer of all time) looking forward to getting back in the ce swing of things.

Notes are ambiguous as to if the HR34's have any love this week...
Well, if we don't know for sure, I will try anyways and will know right away after the box comes back up ....
Anywhere between 870 and 917 will be great !

Guys, there is new software out for the HR2x as well as the 34/44's, both are in the 900's, this is a huge jump meaning NEW and risky software ... then again, thats why they call it Beta testing.

Test at your own risk.

On a Positive note, I d/led the software and did NOT lose my To Do list this time and my Recordings are still there. :D

On a Positive note, I d/led the software and did NOT lose my To Do list this time and my Recordings are still there. :D
On a Negative note, once I changed channels, I lost audio again ... :wtf

Btw, this is on the HR44 ...

I will check the HR24 for the same issues in a minute.

The 903 software for the HR24's appear to be working fine.

Bummer. I was hoping for some hr44 goodness, but it looks like I'll let it ride until next week. Football is too important B-)

Bummer. I was hoping for some hr44 goodness, but it looks like I'll let it ride until next week. Football is too important B-)
Yes and the bad thing is, I cannot use the 44 till after the CE time frame has passed so I can revert back to the NR .... therefore I'll be heading to bed shortly.

I did figure something out, the TV has no sound when using the 44 after changing channels a few times, however, if you run it thru your A/V recvr, you now have audio.

That means the audio from the HDMI is not working from the recvr, but the video is, while the audio to the A/V recvr is getting there ... I think i'm sending the audio to the Yamaha via Digital Audio ... none the less at least that works.

Still will be going to the NR in the AM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)