CE Release for HR2x & R22 5/22 v.0315

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
go to Menu-> Setup-> System Setup-> Network-> Advanced Setup -> Enter receiver name using number keys on remote ... when finished select connect now, go to your HD Receiver and instead of RID # you should see receiver name. Worked for me with no problems.

Thanks ... works great

Its what DTV is calling its dual live buffer capability. Once you turn it on it will buffer each tuner so say you have 2 games or News channels on you can switch back n forth and have a buffer of whats been playing without having to use the old trick of turning one tuner on to record and then switching back n forth.

sent error report via the receiver --this is correct, right? Error code 20090526-421f

Issue HR23-700 with AM21 locked up when OTA signal faded, would not allow channel change. Reset receiver and it was still locked on the weak channel. Rebooted a third time and as soon as possible tried to change channel, just enough signal to see a broken picture, allowed channel change.

My HR21-700 seems to have mood swings with remote response. Sometimes it's very snappy, sometimes it gets really sluggish, and I've had a couple of times when the power light wouldn't even blink for a couple of minutes. I'm on RF so I know it's not my aim.

DK:20090527-2561
HR21-100

This CE has been the best of this cycle. double play still slows down the dvr too much. guide is fast but at times will hang for a few seconds. response to commands will hang at times for a few seconds. gets worse with double play or while recording.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)