CE Release for HR2x & R22 5/22 v.0315

Finally its possible to type a channel number in on the HR21, was quite frustrating before. Much better now. The back button is still flakey. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

Something I am noticing with this CE is that programs that are automatically recorded for the "Top Movies Now" tab are sometimes listed in the "My playlist" tab.

Other than that, everything looks good.
Happened to me as well. I had 2 1080p PPV movies in my playlist.

Something I am noticing with this CE is that programs that are automatically recorded for the "Top Movies Now" tab are sometimes listed in the "My playlist" tab.

Other than that, everything looks good.

Same here.

Only annoyance so far for me is it keeps adding the view directtv on demand video. I deleted 3 time and it kept coming back so I went ahead and played the darn thin and then deleted it so hopefully it will stay gone now, hehe

Only annoyance so far for me is it keeps adding the view directtv on demand video. I deleted 3 time and it kept coming back so I went ahead and played the darn thin and then deleted it so hopefully it will stay gone now, hehe
Playing it doesn't work. I did that and deleted it and it came back. This is the third time I deleted it. I am going to see that if I leave it on the playlist they will stop putting it on.

I'm noticing random things showing up in my DVR list. I had the Notorious 1080p in there, and the Welcome to DirecTV On Demand keeps showing up, even though I delete it.

Diagnostics code:

20090523-2BA5

I downloaded the CE for the first time also and for the most part it works great. The DLB is nice and MRV works fairly well. I do have one question though. When I try MRV some of my shows have a $ with a circle next to them and the DVR says unable to access media sometimes(HR23-700 streaming to an HR22-100). Also the FF and RW seem to be a little sketchy in MRV. But overall I'm very pleased with the results and wondering what took me so long to try it!

If you go to Network and then Advanced you can name you receiver.

That worked. Thanks!

Every once in a while the network loses touch with the other receiver. Getting it reconnected and waiting about 10 minutes brings the other receiver back.

That, and the "Welcome to DTV On Demand" video showing up constantly are the only issues I've run into so far. I've tried Double Play briefly to see how it works, but since I'm not a sports nut, I don't anticipate using it too much.

HR20-100
Diagnostics 20090525-1F37

When deleting from your playlists. after you delete bar goes back up to top, instead of where you left off in the playlists

I'm getting the Welcome to DirecTV On Demand on mine as well.
As mentioned, it will delete and come back.

I am not to worried about it, they will catch it and remove it on the next CE I would imagine and move it over to the "Showcase" side of things.

i am also getting the welcome to directv in my play list over and over again. will send reports and post the DK this afternoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)