*H20/21*
H20-100 - {CE:09:03} - 90%
H20-600 - {CE:09:05} - 90%

*D10/11/12*
D11-500 - {CE:04:03} - 90%

*R15*
R15-500 {CE:09:05} - 75%

Notes will follow later tonight.......

I don't know if someone here will open a chat room for this or not. But to help head off the folks that were upset after downloading last Friday but ending up going back to the national release folks should either check here (if up) or the DBSTalk chat room to make sure that the CE releases are actually in the stream.

I don't know if someone here will open a chat room for this or not. But to help head off the folks that were upset after downloading last Friday but ending up going back to the national release folks should either check here (if up) or the DBSTalk chat room to make sure that the CE releases are actually in the stream.

That happened to me, didn't pay attention and snagged the national release. I'll check the version once its starts. Probably not a bad idea to open the chatroom though, there are a lot of CE's tonight.
FYI, the HR20-100 CE # listed is a typo on Earl's part I think (it happens to the best of us!). The hundreds are in series 10 now.

I started to download last weekend but noticed the older version and ended it, then checked the chat room and hung around till it was official.

I would guess the percentage of this one happening would be very high.

Personally, the one on my machine right now is the best I have ever had.
EVERYTHING is working GREAT for the past 2 weeks.
No audio drop outs, Called ID works (85 % of the time anyways).

This is how it is suppose to be :D

Thanks D :up

Hopefully tonights will just improve on the last one !

Jimbo

Since this looks like the beginning of a new CE cycle for the HR20-700 a bunch of us are hoping that this is the start of the code for MVR (we can dream at least).

That last HR20-700 build was very solid. It went national (or start to) on 1/9. We put the final notes in the HD discussion forum.

That last HR20-700 build was very solid. It went national (or start to) on 1/9. We put the final notes in the HD discussion forum.

Glad to hear this, IF I do find any issues with the newer CE's (I've d/l ed all of them) I can always go back to this current one that has worked perfectly !

Jimbo

Possible new cycle reported on dbstalk for the 700 and 100 {CE:11:01}

And wheres Brewer, I'm enjoying a nice homebrew as I download and he is nowhere to be seen :)

Reboots done, up and running. No media share option though :( Running Tversity and my Xbox360 can see it. I'll mess around a bit...

Edit: Did enable 30Sec skip though and I love it! (Keyword search for 30skip)

Well, its working, my roomates HR20 isn't smoking and I have to go into work for a while tomorrow so I'm going to bed! Have a good night everyone!

Hopefully next weekend. Once we hear of one we'll have it at the top of this forum.

Keep your eyes pealed though, they are working aggressively on the HR21, and there have been a few mid-week updates too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)