Please reply by conversation.

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
Is the CE software we download on Friday night and teat still going on? Maybe I 'm missing out on something just checking . Don't come down to hard on me just asking.

Ce software that we download and test sorry I misspelled test hit wrong key.

I thought I read there was no CE last weekend?.....It should say on the web site

We've had a link at the top of the forum until recently, it was removed during the site upgrade.
All the Cutting Edge is housed at the site K9SAT showed above. There hasn't been much happening in CE but they do still occasionally send out a test version, not every week though.

Most weeks there is a new CE release for the Genies. Occasionally for the Hr2X DVRs..

Thanks you it been a while since I download the ce.

Since the CE software was brought up ....
I have had trouble with the CE software for a few months now ... not the software itself, its fine, however, I tend to lose my On Demand ability and all that goes along with the internet.
I thought that it may come back a few days later, but it never does, so I revert back to the NR and move on.

If anyone has an answer to this issue, I will gladly continue with the CE software.

I do check to make sure that I am connected to the internet after wards and I am, I check the Info section, the Internet set up section as well as the "Connected" spot on the Menu screen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts