Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DirecTV is looking for folks helping them test their new NFL SuperCast Product!

For more information and to sign up please visit http://www.iamanedgecutter.com/Projects/NFL2008/default.aspx

Thanks for helping DirecTV become even better for you and all of the SatelliteGuys out there!

UPDATE: As of 8/14, we're still looking for more testers!

If you haven't applied already, do so NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a test for NFL Supercast (part of Superfan) that is similiar to slingbox technology, allowing users to view the NFL games over the internet via a web-based software client.

A few things:

This test will be over and done by the start of the NFL season. You will not get free NFL-ST or Superfan by participating in this test.

DirecTV will select the test group. We will notify members selected as soon as selected.

Thanks for being Satelliteguys!

Just applied! Would love to participate. I already have the MobileTV service on my Voyager phone. Would love to see some sort of NFL Channel added to the available programming. :)

Of course you know I'm applying for this one. Anything that can make Supercast better. I used it about 1/2 the Sunday's last year, either away from home or wanted an extra game and used the computer as a TV.

For those in the know, can you please post a note when invites have been sent to all who are wanted so that those of us who aren't chosen and move on? :)

Just applied! Would love to participate. I already have the MobileTV service on my Voyager phone. Would love to see some sort of NFL Channel added to the available programming. :)
I have the LG Voyager as well and would love a NFL channel added for the Mobile TV service.

I have sent out the invites at the request of DirecTV.

There could be more invite rounds later, but that is unknown. This will be a short-term trial, so there may not be.

You are still welcome to apply if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)