CE x327 Combined MRV list not updating 1 of 2 HR22's

armchair

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
socal
I know some have posted not finding current recordings on list but finding access to new recordings in either the TO DO LIST or HISTORY under the MANAGE RECORDINGS TAB, depends on whether or not the recording is in progress or not.

It didn't feel this an issue for me until it worsened to the point that I almost immediately lose the updating between the two HR22's after restarting to get it back. It seems just as soon as another recording is added, the next recording can only be accessed under MANAGE RECORDINGS on my BR DVR and not accessible at all on the LR DVR. And I think this is happening whenever I record in the BR but if I only restart the BR HR22, the List starts duplicating entries for all or some recordings; therefore, I keep having to restart both HR22's.

Does having more than one MRV client server on the network cause issues? I was thinking maybe only one should be a server so I used command MRVCLIENTOFF on the BR DVR and restarted but had to turn it on in MISC options which begs another question, "Is it redundant to use both commands or are they accomplishing the same task whether by keyword search or MISC OPTIONS select"?

Not complaining but participating by reporting my findings.

I just restarted both HR22's and verified the LIST is correct once again and I'm sending reports to DirecTv. Does anyone know if anything is actually in the report after restarting and getting back to normal? Should I send another report if it does it again?

I've asked several questions so please specify which question or comment you wish to respond to if replying to help me. I enjoy the privilege to test these features in advance and would like to know if any comments or suggestions are not helpful. Thanks in advance.

LR report # 20090625-2CD5
BR report # 20090625-1AC5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)