Celebrate the holidays with MeTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Starting Monday (11/16) looks like MeTV is doing an hour each night til X-Mas of holiday episodes (including some shows not on MeTV right now)

Schedule for E/P

Attachments

• MeTV_2015_PRIME_HOLIDAY_CAL_ET_REV.pdf
    851 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: FTA4PA
and for folks in the "middle time zones" ;)
(Central/Mountain)

Attachments

• MeTV_2015_PRIME_HOLIDAY_CAL_CT_REV.pdf
    851 KB · Views: 162
Wish my local MeTV didn't preempt it's primetime schedule for syndicated junk (IMHO). I'd much rather be watching the Christmas shows.

Yep... It was formerly the "MyZTv" network in Huntington, WV. Since the switch to MeTV, the same syndicated shows get aired from about 6-12 PM every day roughly. So, Rules of Engagement, The Office, Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother, Hot in Cleveland, Cougartown, etc. I'm sure some people enjoy these shows, but I'd much rather have the full MeTV lineup instead.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Yep... It was formerly the "MyZTv" network in Huntington, WV. Since the switch to MeTV, the same syndicated shows get aired from about 6-12 PM every day roughly. So, Rules of Engagement, The Office, Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother, Hot in Cleveland, Cougartown, etc. I'm sure some people enjoy these shows, but I'd much rather have the full MeTV lineup instead.
WCHS or WOWK both could do better with their subs. All WOWK has on .2 is weather radar last I knew. Seems to me that wouldn't take up enough" bandwidth" or whatever is needed to add a .3, seeing as how the radar doesn't move except during rain or snow. Maybe they could add something. Sounds like WSAZ wants to tie up the contracts for MY and ME. I'm just not sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)