One Day At A Time coming to Antenna TV April 2015

Well if you missed some shows (or just recently got AntennaTV) they're back to season 1.
Tonight is episode 2. Last night was the finale then the first one.

That last episode was obviously a pilot for a spin-off. Guess it didn't fly, but I sorta saw possibilities.

That last episode was obviously a pilot for a spin-off. Guess it didn't fly, but I sorta saw possibilities.
I agree. I didnt see the whole episode (weather issues made the picture constantly disappear) so was kinda confused why it was "the last episode" when the previous one technically was. but it was funny to see a young Corey Feldman in it

Well if you missed some shows (or just recently got AntennaTV) they're back to season 1.
Tonight they're back to episode 1. The last show (which we talked about previous posts) is on first.

Reactions: retrotv
per AntennaTV site the Jeffersons is coming in April too.
They said schedule out end of March
I watch The Jefferson's with Sherman Hemsley at 8-9pm on my Antenna tv. Is this the same Jefferson's or a different one? Because All in the Family comes on from 9-10. Guess I'm just confused? Am I losing my mind?!?! Lol ;-)

I watch The Jefferson's with Sherman Hemsley at 8-9pm on my Antenna tv. Is this the same Jefferson's or a different one? Because All in the Family comes on from 9-10. Guess I'm just confused? Am I losing my mind?!?! Lol ;-)
That post was from February. AntennaTV moved some programming around since then

I bumped the thread more for the fact that One Day at a Time is back to season 1 episode 1 tonight

Reactions: andy_horton
Oh, ok. Makes since. I thought maybe Antenna tv was kinda like MYNET where there were different times.
no. AntennaTV has a straight schedule. MyNetwork remember is only 2 hours of programming. The rest is syndicated (as in what is on your My affiliate might be on my CW affiliate)

MeTV is the one that does have varying schedules depending on the programming. There are some shows (Lucy, Andy Griffith) that other stations in the market have the rights for so MeTV substitutes programming (like Mayberry RFD for Andy). Thats why on a MeTV commercial it says "on most MeTV stations"

Well, Antenna does mix up the timeslots some on Saturday and Sunday. The shows get moved around and a few get added or removed. For example, Evening Shade is weekends only. And every few weeks they have some marathon that messes it all up.

Other than that... :)

OK, I watched the failed pilot and the first episode again last night.

I guess I can see why the pilot failed. Pat Harrington was good at playing Schneider, but the rest of the characters didn't really click for me. First, there were too many of them, so nobody really had a chance to establish an identity. More important, they were all a bit too far over the top. Like the writers looked for every goofy character on every sitcom and tried to outdo them.

But then I watched the first episode again. I was very disappointed. Obviously, it took some time for the cast to get it right. Schneider had little charm and was a class 1 jerk. David (the lawyer) was whiny and the girls were one dimensional. So maybe if the pilot had been picked up, it might have evolved into something.

Well, Antenna does mix up the timeslots some on Saturday and Sunday. The shows get moved around and a few get added or removed. For example, Evening Shade is weekends only. And every few weeks they have some marathon that messes it all up.

Other than that... :)
while you are correct on weekends they do change it around, the point I was making was the programming is the same if you are in Minneapolis, Vegas, Portland Maine, Miami, etc

Unlike MeTV which has syndication issues with some shows. SO while Andy is on in most markets, some get Mayberry RFD instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)