Cell Phone Connecting to Server Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try checking with your ISP about thier email settings, maybe they changes something recently.
Mine use to do that without telling anyone, they said they didn't think the change would effect many.
OK, will give them a call.

Here is the latest Android Version they sent me this afternoon. They are having problems generating the newest iOS version.

Attachments

• Mjg0LVNhdGVsbGl0ZUd1eXM.apk
    33.8 MB · Views: 155
Here is the latest Android Version they sent me this afternoon. They are having problems generating the newest iOS version.
What am I suppose to do with this newest iOS version? I down loaded it to my desktop. It wants an app to open it. I am running Win 8.1. If this is for my cell phone, how do I get it there?

What am I suppose to do with this newest iOS version? I down loaded it to my desktop. It wants an app to open it. I am running Win 8.1. If this is for my cell phone, how do I get it there?

That's not an iOS version that is an Android version. They are still unable to compile a iOS version for us. Once they do it needs to be submitted to Apple for approval which usually takes two or three weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: charlesrshell
That's not an iOS version that is an Android version. They are still unable to compile a iOS version for us. Once they do it needs to be submitted to Apple for approval which usually takes two or three weeks.

OK, thanks. My Android app works good with the exception of replying from a SatGuys email. I hardly use it anyway, but it does come in handy sometimes.

I got to admit I have no idea what replaying from SatelliteGuys email is as the program does not offer that feature.

I got to admit I have no idea what replaying from SatelliteGuys email is as the program does not offer that feature.

For threads I am watching I have the email notifications set. In my smart phone I have emails sync turned on from my ISP Charter Cable. So when I get an email from SatGuys it goes to my laptop and my smart phone. When I open the email in my phone I can read the new post, select the star at the top to Watch a thread, select the thumb up to Like a post, etc and it all works. But, if I select the little mail envelope (or it might be a flag) at the top to reply to the post it works until I hit the arrow button at the top to post my reply. A popup pops up and says connecting to server but it never connects. Sometimes another popup pops up that says "Failed to connect to the forum, please check with the forum administrator if problem persists". It use to work fine up to about a week or so ago. Charter Cable says it is not their issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the SatGuys app. My phone is a 2 year old Motorola Maxx with Verizon service.

He might mean "notification "..when I click on a notification..and try to reply to that post...I Get a message saying I am not logged in or something like that..won't let me post reply..I close the app.go back to the same message the long way going to forum..thread..I can reply just find

Reactions: charlesrshell
He might mean "notification "..when I click on a notification..and try to reply to that post...I Get a message saying I am not logged in or something like that..won't let me post reply..I close the app.go back to the same message the long way going to forum..thread..I can reply just find

Sometimes I get failed to connect..contact system administrator

The SatGuys Reader app is a dedicated variant of Tapatalk.

Yep, that happens to me too if I use the notification setting. Have to go the long way to the forum thread, then I can reply just fine too from my cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts