Celtics game today

ps2baseball

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 17, 2008
Ok - I know it is on ESPNHD, but it is a home game, so it should also be on Comcast HD (5435) too. It isn't. But it is on in SD on 435.

I know road games aren't in HD on Dish, but what is the deal here?

I do not know why it is not on but I am not happy. I want to listen to Mike Gorman and Tommy call the game not the ESPN guys but I can't watch it in SD.:mad:

I'm sure the powers that be figure that if you can get it in HD on ESPN, why devote the limited transponder space to another HD feed? Besides, with the way the Bulls man-handled them, they won't be around much longer to worry about watching in HD!!!!! Ray Allen will be in playoff form about the time he plays a pickup game after his Memorial Day barbeque.

I'm sure the powers that be figure that if you can get it in HD on ESPN, why devote the limited transponder space to another HD feed? Besides, with the way the Bulls man-handled them, they won't be around much longer to worry about watching in HD!!!!! Ray Allen will be in playoff form about the time he plays a pickup game after his Memorial Day barbeque.

That makes SOME sense, but when the games are on ESPN HD in the regular season they are also on Comcast HD.

This is awful. Another thing they don't "tell" you when they say the have RSN's. I also had to deal with SD road games all season, which was news to me after I ordered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)