Center Ice channels 540-549

I don't think there will be any preseason games. I signed uplast week so probably no channels will show up until Wednesday @ 12:01 AM.

Murray

Preseason is over, season starts Wednesday, and they're all ESPN regional games. So i think nhl center ice coverage actually will start on Thursday. They're very late with their schedule, rest assured that it'll be here. Directv has one up on their site, not sure how reliable it is since it lists every single game and most games are TBA.

Center Ice channels have been moving around quite a bit the last few days. Several were moved this morning. None were turned on as of 7 AM EDT this morning. looks like they are attempting to obtain the best usage of bandwidth. :)

Hey John welcome over! :) Good to see you here, i find your information the most interesting. :)

Man hockey season again, where did the summer go?!

As of the last update I got from an anonymous contributor, all but channel 540 are now at 119°.
As John said, all the channels have been moving around quite a bit. So this could change.

See http://www.dishchannelchart.com

They have the Pens VS LA game on ch 540 right now, Tvguide.com says channel 542. Who do i go with?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)