Center Ice Issues - Anyone Else?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

racingmoose

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2007
Tonight we stopped getting NHL Center ICE channels and are receiving the not purchased message even though we have the package. A call to *D* resulted in us being told they're having technical problems and it could be a few days. First Versus, now this! *D* isn't endearing itself to this hockey fan.

Tonight we stopped getting NHL Center ICE channels and are receiving the not purchased message even though we have the package. A call to *D* resulted in us being told they're having technical problems and it could be a few days. First Versus, now this! *D* isn't endearing itself to this hockey fan.

Yes I had that on few different games. They have changed the channels of a few games I think. That's what I found.

Sharks/BlueJackets is on 786/787 HD

I guess I was lucky. I watched the MSG team SD feeds and didn't see a problem. I watched a couple of the other HD feeds, Blues/Preds, same, looked ok.

No problems here in NY area...watched the Rangers on MSGHD, and flicked around to the other games with no issues.

I got the "call ext 721" message on about half the games. I'm a renewing NHLCI subscriber and already paid up. Grrrrrrr.

Watched Flames/Oilers last night. No problems other than the Oilers complete breakdown in the final seconds.

Last edited:
I watched the Pens/Flyers game and had no problems.

Remember you'll get the channel not purchased error when the game is over too. Once the game ends you get the 721 message. They have a 6 hour window in the guide, but the games are generally under 3 hours.

After reading and commenting in this post, I did notice some issues last night. Some games were not on the identified channels. It took me a while to find the right late games that were on.

Thanks for all the feedback. I wish the CSR would have had some idea when I called. It sounds like a few people have had a similar issue. My fingers are crossed for tonight or it's back on the phone again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)