CENTER ICE PKg

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jimy2shooz

Original poster
Sep 23, 2009
Rochester NY
Hey guys,
Just got Directv 2 weeks ago. Love it! I have 3 questions. I'm thinking about buying the package,but right know I get the Rangers,Devils,Islanders,and Sabres without paying extra. How much does pkg the cost after Oct 30? Second question... will the majority of the games be in HD? Thanks for your help!

The majority of the games are in HD. Canadian feeds and Flyer broadcasts are a crapshoot however.

As for price, call and see what they can do for you. I don't think I've ever paid full price for it.

Hey guys,
Just got Directv 2 weeks ago. Love it! I have 3 questions. I'm thinking about buying the package,but right know I get the Rangers,Devils,Islanders,and Sabres without paying extra. How much does pkg the cost after Oct 30? Second question... will the majority of the games be in HD? Thanks for your help!

Unless you have a required reason (I.E> My Canadian Wife whom is a Leaf's Fan and demands their games), you probably don't even really need to add it as long as you still get NHL Network and Versus; because you will get a ton of games from them too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)