Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Looks like Center Ice is fired up as well, A preview I am guessing?

Ok that was weird, I just checked as well. Gone as well. I was watching a bit of the rangers game?

I'm stoked about hockey now that the Blackhawks are being run by the sons. That New Years winter classic at Wrigley was great TV.

I'm stoked about hockey now that the Blackhawks are being run by the sons. That New Years winter classic at Wrigley was great TV.

That was a HUGE move for the BlackHawks to change hands, even though they are still in the same family.
It's gotta make it rough at Holiday time when sons did exactly the opposite of thier old man.

Jimbo

Nah, the sons respected their father throughout his life & when he passed they brought the franchise into the 21st century.

Nah, the sons respected their father throughout his life & when he passed they brought the franchise into the 21st century.

You didn't read the story I did then.
The Sporting News a few weeks back had a very good article about the Hawks and the transition.

Jimbo

Do tell as I'm a sports nit. Was their some friction before he died?

I get it in the magazine form, but I think this is the article.
I think the fans disliked him more than anything ...

Sporting News - Your expert source for MLB Baseball, NFL Football, NBA Basketball, NHL Hockey, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball and Fantasy Sports scores, blogs, and articles

Ya know, maybe thats not the whole article, I'll look and see if I can find my issue.

Thats not it.
It's an article by Craig Custance, in the Nov 24th issue, titled "The Ice Has Thawed"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)