Central Florida OTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IlliniChuck

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2007
I live about 45 miles from both the Orlando and Tampa towers and Just got set up with a new Dish 722 (2 Dish outside). I am in the Tampa local market, but would like to get both as I actually live closer to Orlando. Any suggestions for getting local HD?

Is there an good option for an indoor antenna?

Thanks for the help.

Posting your zip code will get you more help. I live in 32168 the main antenna farm is in Bithlo, FL east of Orlando. Forget about trying an indoor antenna unless the TV is on a second floor or higher.

Last edited:
My zip code is 33837. I live close to I-4 and US 27 (might say 25 on antennaweb.org).

I bought a cheap indoor antenna from Wal-Mart and I am picking up Channel 9.1, 9.2 at about 70+%. I have been able to add 40+ channels total, however not all are broadcasting.

Thanks again

Tampa antennas are just south of Bloomingdale, FL. Your closer to the Orlando antenna farm. From my experience I use WKCF TV 18 to fine tune that antenna farm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts