CES 2016 dish news conference will it be live streaming?

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
do you guys know when the news conference with dish announcing the new hopper 4k will be announced and will it be streaming on the internet?

thanks

Allen bluegras.

i just bought a 4k tv you guys why would i need to upgrade to a 8k tv. i understand scott is at CES right CES revailed is tonight i just wonder what dish will announce tonight just wondering.

Dish will not be announcing anything tonight they are not part of CES Unveiled. That's mostly small starter companies looking for exposure.

i just bought a 4k tv you guys why would i need to upgrade to a 8k tv. i understand scott is at CES right CES revailed is tonight i just wonder what dish will announce tonight just wondering.

Correct me if I am wrong anyone, but Dish is tomorrow night. Slowdown bluegras, I am sure there will be some great information from Scott and dish

Reactions: ChadT41
i undestand you guys i do not want to go on another vacation i just wondering what is going on.

Don't worry, we haven't even got over the 4K hurdle yet. Probably very little 8K content even exists.

Reactions: bluegras
Welcome back, how was vacation?

Scott is at CES right now and is covering the events. This site is your best bet for the latest news from there.
guys i am just glad to be back i am one of these persons and i am going to be honest with you i cannot explain what i say thats why i keep saying things over and over again i understand i have to stop doing it.i am just so excited what is coming in the pipeline for dish i have been with dish for over 5 years and what they have been putting out in hardware. i hope there will be more to come.

guys i am just glad to be back i am one of these persons and i am going to be honest with you i cannot explain what i say thats why i keep saying things over and over again i understand i have to stop doing it.i am just so excited what is coming in the pipeline for dish i have been with dish for over 5 years and what they have been putting out in hardware. i hope there will be more to come.
Glad to see you back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome back Alan. As far as explaining what you are saying, please understand that most the time we get what you are saying, but there just are not updates available until they are made available. Information you are seeking, most the time, will not be available from most members, and the ones that knows something cannot speak on the behalf for they have a non disclosure agreement. Those people cannot speak on behalf of anything until Dish announces things. Other things you will get are rumors, and those do not do you any good as most the people are talking out their backside. Lastly, Scott has been pretty good about keeping us updated on information when he can, and will as soon as possible, so patience my grasshopper. It will be known when it can. Enjoy kicking back and relaxing. You're causing yourself too much stress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts