CES 2016 dish news conference will it be live streaming?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is not an update. This is a recap of last year. They provided you with a page that has been publicly available for a year.

This is not an update. This is a recap of last year. They provided you with a page that has been publicly available for a year.
i should not trust what those CSRs give that was my fault you guys i did see that darn date on that page

Tomorrow while the press conference is going on, please feel free to post about it and chat about it. I will be doing more picture taking then posting whats being said at the event. Your guys conversations will help others know what was said there. :D

Thanks!

Tomorrow while the press conference is going on, please feel free to post about it and chat about it. I will be doing more picture taking then posting whats being said at the event. Your guys conversations will help others know what was said there. :D

Thanks!

Is Directv there this year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nope no DIRECTV again this year.

I do wish they were here, as I like covering them as well, and the name of the site isn't Dish Guys its SatelliteGuys. WIth that said I have been invited to fly out to Orlando and meet with them again, which will be cool.

I am here to support and publicize all American satellite companies. :)

Reactions: Santinelli
Nope no DIRECTV again this year.

I do wish they were here, as I like covering them as well, and the name of the site isn't Dish Guys its SatelliteGuys. WIth that said I have been invited to fly out to Orlando and meet with them again, which will be cool.

I am here to support and publicize all American satellite companies. :)
I was Just wondering, Because I haven't seen a thing on CNET about Directv, or even Tivo.
But that's okay, I just like to see what the others have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tivo is probably here. If they are I will go over and say hello to them. :)

Ira is the CMO now, and he used to be the CMO for DISH. So will be good to see him again.

Maybe, I like what they are doing with Tivo now. I would love the speed up feature on my satellite DVR (dish or DIRECTV) that is a COOL feature.

The QuickMode is an awesome feature, even on my older Roamios. I've found some things it works great for, and others it doesn't. It's hit or miss. It works surprisingly well for movies. I watched a few Christmas movies I recorded this year with it and often found myself checking to make sure it hadn't turned itself off. Only in the fastest action scenes, or spots where people were talking very quickly, could you tell it was sped up. To put it in perspective with QuickMode you can watch Titanic, a 3 hour and 20 minute movie, in about 2 hours and 20 minutes. I can't wait to try it with baseball & slow moving sports as their seasons get closer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts