CE's Expected for 3/28 & 3/29

Should be a no-brainer: Audio fix needed ASAP

The current build makes TV watching unbearable on my HR21-200. My wife and daughter are staring me down as American Idol's audio is breaking up. For my own safety and their sanity, please push a fix right away, DirecTV
.:mad:

The current build makes TV watching unbearable on my HR21-200. My wife and daughter are staring me down as American Idol's audio is breaking up. For my own safety and their sanity, please push a fix right away, DirecTV

Why not go back to the last NR until friday, that may take care of your audio issues until they get it fixed Friday.

How to revert to previous version?

I haven't attempted reverting back to a previous software version before. Is there a posting with instructions? I couldn't find one via search.

I haven't attempted reverting back to a previous software version before. Is there a posting with instructions? I couldn't find one via search.

I just switched from Tivo's to DirecTV DVR's 3 weeks ago and will probably a CE this weekend for the first time if one is available.

I'm not an expert but I think its the same way you got the release you're on. They put the CE software up for 3 hours and then the latest national release is back available. So just reboot, do a 0,2,4,6,8 and it will downgrade to the national release....

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, it's the national release that has the problem, and I missed last week's window for installing the CE. I hope another window occurs, so I can nab it then.

Just got confirmation, CE's expected for this weekend:

HR20/HR21 ONLY.

Lets hope they squash these audio issues so they can get a new national release out to everyone experiecing these problems. We're going on 3 weeks now.

Wow, that was quick. H20-100 & H21-200 (the Non-DVR ones) CANCELLED.

Ugh - they didn't even make it 1/2 hour.

But it's not your fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)