Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
CE Announcements

Software Download Windows:
Friday, October 31, 2008 11PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, November 1, 2008 11PM - 2:30AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! DirecTV Cutting Edge Program: Terms, FAQ, How-To, Hidden Features, and More

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

For the latest updates, check out the CE Chat on Friday nights:
cechat.satelliteguys.us

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTV High Definition Plus DVR
HR20/HR21/HR22

• HR20/HR21/HR22 - Expected

DIRECTV Plus DVR
R15/R16/R22

• R15 and R16 - Expected
  • R22 - Expected

DIRECTV High Definition Standalone Receiver
H20/H21/H23

• H23-600 - Expected

Last edited by a moderator:
Not expecting notes for the HR2x until later tonight, as in the recent past, upwards of 10pm or so.

The threads for the R15/16 and H23 are up.

Not expecting notes for the HR2x until later tonight, as in the recent past, upwards of 10pm or so.

The threads for the R15/16 and H23 are up.

The notes are ALWAYS last minute. Makes one wonder if this stuff is tested by engineering our just thrown out there in a CE. Based on some of the CE's I tend to think the latter :)

I have been doing beta testing for the past 10 years with a variety of companies and have never seen a system like this, where the engineering people have no direct contact with testers. Strange.....

They often work right up to Friday evening. Remember they are on the west coast, so really, it is just 7pm there when the notes generally make it to us.

That said, the notes are now posted for tonight :)

Interesting feature on the 8 IR remote options. I will use that. Hopefully one of them will be 00002, which will allow my slingbox to work again. The new slingbox pro-hd will not work with the 00003 code (av1/av2) and the old driver file somebody wrote for it only works on the older slingboxes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts