CE's for 12.7 Weekend

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes it is and hope we get some goodies and they show us some love with some new stuff :)

Yes it is and hope we get some goodies and they show us some love with some new stuff :)

I hope they Don't give us NEW stuff ...

Too much garbage already bogging things down ...
Just send some kind of new software down the pike to speed things up and make run smoothly and I'd be happier than getting New stuff.

I hope they Don't give us NEW stuff ...

Too much garbage already bogging things down ...
Just send some kind of new software down the pike to speed things up and make run smoothly and I'd be happier than getting New stuff.

I agree with that we need to get the bugs out first but new stuff is always nice :D ;):)

I wish they're play around with the setting and come up with a way to lock the front panel. My 11 month old keeps changing channels, changing the resolution, etc. (I do yell no and get him down but he's right back up there again doesn't know the word no yet haha)

I wish they're play around with the setting and come up with a way to lock the front panel. My 11 month old keeps changing channels, changing the resolution, etc. (I do yell no and get him down but he's right back up there again doesn't know the word no yet haha)

I take it you don't have it in an entertainment center behind doors !

You should be able to turn the ring of lights off, that will actually turn all the lights off except the Power light... if he doesn't see the panel lit up, maybe he won't mess with it.

That said, my HR24's are working pretty well ... then again, I don't have all the "other" stuff going on with them ... MRV and whatnot.

Same here my HR24-200 is working good and my HR34 is working good also :) Now I will jinx myself :D :)

Thanks Jason!! looks like glitches being fixed and high risk for HR2X :)

Last edited:
I wonder why it is, some recvrs lose them and others don't ...

I rarely ever lose mine.

Same here I don't lose mine either but rarely and when I do I restart my receiver and get it back :)

I take it you don't have it in an entertainment center behind doors !

You should be able to turn the ring of lights off, that will actually turn all the lights off except the Power light... if he doesn't see the panel lit up, maybe he won't mess with it.

No it's open and just high enough he can grab it and try to pull himself up. I never thought about that, I'll try it and see if he loses interest since its not lite up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts