CE's for 4.5 Weekend

Version for HR34 is 06BA Version for HR24-200 is 06BD :)

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with the new HR24 Firmware? I am getting the No packets message if I try to view anything from my HR34 on my HR24, however, works just fine in reverse. I have tried red button resetting both boxes, unplugging both boxes, setting static IPs for the boxes, port forwarding, etc. Network services are running on both boxes, checked all my connections, DECA, etc. and they were all snug. Seems to have happened all of a sudden with 06BD, and perplexes me what could be the issue, if not the software, as I would think if it was a connection loop issue, that I would see the same problem with my HR34 reading off of the HR24, but no issue at all. Just the HR24 reading saved programs from the HR34. Any ideas, or is it the firmware? Never had the issue prior to last weeks CE on the hr24 (06bd). (But did upgrade the HR34 to 06BA as well). Just wondered it anyone else had this issue. Will see if tonights CEs fix the issue.

Anyone else having issues with the new HR24 Firmware? I am getting the No packets message if I try to view anything from my HR34 on my HR24, however, works just fine in reverse. I have tried red button resetting both boxes, unplugging both boxes, setting static IPs for the boxes, port forwarding, etc. Network services are running on both boxes, checked all my connections, DECA, etc. and they were all snug. Seems to have happened all of a sudden with 06BD, and perplexes me what could be the issue, if not the software, as I would think if it was a connection loop issue, that I would see the same problem with my HR34 reading off of the HR24, but no issue at all. Just the HR24 reading saved programs from the HR34. Any ideas, or is it the firmware? Never had the issue prior to last weeks CE on the hr24 (06bd). (But did upgrade the HR34 to 06BA as well). Just wondered it anyone else had this issue. Will see if tonights CEs fix the issue.

Must have been the firmware on the 34......works fine since updating

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)