CE's for 8/7 & 8/8

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thank you

Thanks for letting me know that it's Friday. I look forward to my weekly reminder that the weekend is here.
:rolleyes:

CE time again!
clear.gif

This is probably a dumb question, but I am new here. What is CE time?

Welcome to SatelliteGuys :)
The Cutting Edge (CE) program is a way for DirecTV subscribers to participate in public beta testing new receiver software and occasionally special trial projects for DirecTV. By participating, users can get access to the latest receiver software before it is released to the general public. Participants are expected to help test the software though normal use and active testing participation.
Click here for more... :)

never done CE before. I have an H20-100 right next to me and I'm tempted to try it. Is it late enough to download?

never done CE before. I have an H20-100 right next to me and I'm tempted to try it. Is it late enough to download?

Wait another half hour. Force d/l after window opens (restart...0,2,4,6,8 at blue startup window...1 of 2 or 2 of 2. oops didn't see the H20...

Wait another half hour. Force d/l after window opens (restart...0,2,4,6,8 at blue startup window...1 of 2 or 2 of 2. oops didn't see the H20...
Does it make a difference if I have H20? Will there be no new features?

You have to wait till after 11 pm Edt, before they put the streams up... But the H20's aren't scheduled tonight only the H21 & H23 and he HR series... :)
Ah okay. That clears things up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)