CE's for Friday the 13th Weekend

if neither of you can't just let me know. i will probably be available.

ty dfergis jason and rey whoever puts them up and keeping us up to date every week :)

ty dfergis jason and rey whoever puts them up and keeping us up to date every week :)

you can thank don and jay for that. they busted their butts creating this section and post those weekly notes for you guys. :) the least i could do when asked is post the notes......

you can thank don and jay for that. they busted their butts creating this section and post those weekly notes for you guys. :) the least i could do when asked is post the notes......

I thank you all for that.ty to everyone for doing this :)

they do a god job and i appreciate what they do and when i need heip i can alway depend on the members on the satellite guy.

ty jason appreciate it :) that sucks 2 weeks in a row without anything for the HR34 :)

ty jason appreciate it :) that sucks 2 weeks in a row without anything for the HR34 :)

Never know, with beta software, you could be better of without the new stuff ... maybe they didn't like what they were hearing from the beta testers on this weeks HR34 ce and pulled it before releasing something that wasn't going to help.

Next weekend they will have this weeks stuff figured out and get the new one next week running better yet.

Never know, with beta software, you could be better of without the new stuff ... maybe they didn't like what they were hearing from the beta testers on this weeks HR34 ce and pulled it before releasing something that wasn't going to help.

Next weekend they will have this weeks stuff figured out and get the new one next week running better yet.

true i agree and lets hope :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)