CE's for Memorial Day Weekend

I am ready to CE wonder if we will gets some goodies or will they take the weekend off!! ;) Version for HR34/44 Genie is 08B7!! :)

Last edited:
I'm curious as to why hdmi cec is on hmc ce but not combos since they announced the combos were gonna get it first

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If you are talking about the Hx2x models,the recent CE's have been adding that feature for at least 1-2 months now. I lost the features on my H24 & H25 because one night 2 weeks ago my dvr's/receivers couldn't see each other under whole home dvr,& instead of rebooting each DVR & receiver,I overreacted & reverted ALL back to NR. I only recently got them back for my dvr's only because my dvr's were the only ones getting the new CE's recently.

If you are talking about the Hx2x models,the recent CE's have been adding that feature for at least 1-2 months now. I lost the features on my H24 & H25 because one night 2 weeks ago my dvr's/receivers couldn't see each other under whole home dvr,& instead of rebooting each DVR & receiver,I overreacted & reverted ALL back to NR. I only recently got them back for my dvr's only because my dvr's were the only ones getting the new CE's recently.

Ahh I haven't done a ce in quite a while.. so I didn't know

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

so stupid question (since I dont have D* anymore)

Has Directv done ANYTHING to the HR34 in the last 3 months (or has it been just stability??)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)