CE's for Mid January

Let's get ready to CE!! ;) Version for HR34/44 Genie is 07E5 and Version for Hx2x is 07E4/47E4 ....CE's are a Go!! :)

Last edited:
Still problems with GenieGo with this whole CE cycle.
HR24-500 is working
HR24-100 shows up in DVR list on GenieGo client, yet shows do not show up in Playlist.

HR-34 is working also.

Still problems with GenieGo with this whole CE cycle.
HR24-500 is working
HR24-100 shows up in DVR list on GenieGo client, yet shows do not show up in Playlist.

HR-34 is working also.

It's possible that they didn't do anything to address the Genie Go in this CE ... I don't see anywhere in the notes that it mentioned the Genie Go, so I wouldn't expect it to be fixed.

Well, I can tell I've been working too much. I thought today was Friday and just posted the notes. Turns out today is Saturday.

Either way, nothing revealing in the CE notes, HR2x line upgraded to a customer candidate.

All is well, carry on.

Well, I can tell I've been working too much. I thought today was Friday and just posted the notes. Turns out today is Saturday.

Either way, nothing revealing in the CE notes, HR2x line upgraded to a customer candidate.

All is well, carry on.

That's all right all day Friday I was thinking it was Saturday and Saturday I was thinking it was Sunday even though I knew and wrote what day it was down!! :D ;) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts