CE's for the first Weekend of August

Try, Try again ...
Well, that didn't take long .... d/led, working fine ... changed to 3 different channels and sound went out after the 3rd one ...
Problem is, I can't go back to the NR now until after 2:30 am ... so I am stuck with the no sound for the rest of the night ... UGH.

Looks like a good time to end my day and start over in the morning.

What a day .... this and the finding that we have no drinkable water in town and the surrounding areas made it a long day.

Ok after a reboot all is fine sound back all is working fine. Did a NR but stayed at software 0x917 is that the NR for HR44

Ok after a reboot all is fine sound back all is working fine. Did a NR but stayed at software 0x917 is that the NR for HR44
No, your trouble will probably come back seeing you didn't change software version.
Did you go thru the procedure I posted above, if so, try it again, when your done it should be software version 870.

Fwiw, since I went back to the NR, I have had No issues.

Just got a call from my wife.. says our 44 wouldn't turn on.. it's on 917. Remote is in rf.. I had her rbr... waiting to see if anything else happens.

The rbr did bring it back to life.. but no idea what happened otherwise.

Jimbo you are right, remote are now not working, no sound looks like i need to take remote out of RF someway. I have never gone back to the NR after hours do i use the 02468 to go back.

Something new i am now in IR out of RF works here is what new tried a reboot or restart can not get the 02468 numbers to take the BlUE HELLO screen come right up. Still on software 0x917 what can i do.

Got it, got it I had to use an older remote RC64RB THE NEW REMOTE RC71B will not work.

Got it, got it I had to use an older remote RC64RB THE NEW REMOTE RC71B will not work.
Glad to see you got it !

I cannot iuse my URC remote for it either ... it's either that or the timing is off, I may have to do it slower or quicker, not sure yet.

I think I forgot to mention that when I had the issue with the 917 software, it also cleared my To Do list, therefore, I missed normal shows that I record weekly this week. :mad:

Lets hope they seriously address that New software ... I knew when I looked at the software version number, being as large as it was, something was up/odd.

Think you Jimbo, that is the one thing i got right got everything back in on time. What a pain, i guess that is what happens when you play with the big boys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)