CE's for the first weekend of fall

Here goes nothing.

Still national release hr21 700 (I think)
Version 0x4d1

Last edited:
I got nothing on both my HR 500. Still have 0x4d1.
CE cancelled tonight??

Still nothing here:(

Edit.
One Hr24 is downloading

Last edited:
Lost skip function. Any way to get it back with the new guide?

Hi, I was able to download the new version to my HR24-500, and one of my HR24-100's... But when I try it on the other HR24-100, I can't even get the 02468 code punched in and it's already continuing on to the next screen and continuing... I've tried several times with no luck... I've reset from the both the remote and from the red button... Any ideas why, and what to do so that I can get the new HD GUI (which is very nice by the way) ?

Thanks, Steve

Hi, I was able to download the new version to my HR24-500, and one of my HR24-100's... But when I try it on the other HR24-100, I can't even get the 02468 code punched in and it's already continuing on to the next screen and continuing... I've tried several times with no luck... I've reset from the both the remote and from the red button... Any ideas why, and what to do so that I can get the new HD GUI (which is very nice by the way) ?

Thanks, Steve
Strange, does the remote have good batteries? and you are starting the sequence immediately as soon as the receiver comes to life?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)